Sunday, January 11, 2009

Day 11: What's old is new again, the game box, part 4



Chrono Trigger is another one of my favorite games of all time. The development company was nice enough to freshen it up and rerelease it on the Nintendo DS. Here’s my original copy that I spent I spent roughly an entire season playing in the mid-90s and the new DS version. I love all these great games showing up on portable systems. It’s much easier to replay them this way.

4 comments:

  1. That's another really nicely setup group.
    There's a lot of noise in the image. I think if you could get some more light on the subject you'd find that the noise wouldn't stay such a problem.
    -mrnelson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another way to spend your time:-) That's a very flash looking Nitendo. I've only ever seen smallish ones with Pokemon games on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are bringing up a lot of memories here - some things I recognize, some not. But they all hark back to a not so distant past. It's fun to sort through stuff you've saved, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's cool how the old and new stand up next to each other... I have resisted the DS for the kids so far, cos I feel that Wii is enough and at least when everyone wants to be sociable, then that's what we are, instead of someone disappearing into their DS instead. But I am guessing I will probably be bullied sooner or later!

    ReplyDelete