
This one is really special since it has W1K ties. Kookaburra recognized the cows in a picture I took in the last 30 challenge (here’s the answer to your question Kim, in a curio! :0 ). She kindly offered and sent me one that I did not have, tutancowmon. He arrived a few weeks ago and I couldn’t be more happy with him. Such a cool trinket to remind me just how kind strangers can be (and I don’t think she could get any stranger….). :D
And because I have not been able to comment on everyone’s photos I want to tell you all how much I am enjoying them. Some really cool photos have been taken over the last thirty days and some of you have quite a portfolio to be very proud of! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave comments and encouragement on mine, I wouldn’t still be going if you hadn’t!

WoW that is a pretty cool cow and a great shot nice lighting
ReplyDeleteOh, he's cool. The heavy shadow bothers me a bit though. I think some more diffuse light (sheet across the window?) would have softened that, but it only works when the light is bright and sunny. What a cool thing for Kook to do in sending you a gift! Nice one.
ReplyDeletelol Kim... I worked hard for that shadow. I liked it there. Oh well, next time I will try to avoid casting heavy shadows. :)
ReplyDeleteWow...an Egyptian cow....she makes me wonder how.....she'll be able to eat her chow...with that big necklace thing on!
ReplyDelete[Lea poetry]
And what a fine looking cow it is too! A great addition to your cow collection.
ReplyDeleteOh I am so glad he is getting to show off. He is TUTANCOWMON (groan, but don't blame me, I didn't name him!).
ReplyDelete