Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day 31: The Front Door Flamingo



This is something I saw one day when my mom and I were out shopping. He was a touch out of my price range, so I let him be. That Christmas, he showed up under the tree because my mom is just that cool. :D

Been great y'all... can't wait to see the HxH and I'm looking forward to the summer version so I can go outside a bit. :D

7 comments:

  1. Oh, he's a cool dude to have at your front door to welcome all your visitors! This is not the same Bird as from the last challenge though, is he? Cos he just doesn't quite look the same as Bird. But he does look very cool.

    Congrats on making it through 31 days though! A wonderful effort and a great portfolio development. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwww - he's so cute, and hes saying to us "Y'all have to leave now, the challenge is over!"
    I've SOOO enjoyed your gallery and your great stories!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good looking bird, he's gorgeous.
    Congrats for sticking it out and finishing the month, it's been hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great Mum you have :-) and what a fabulous looking flamingo you have. So bold and pink! Thank you for the comment you made on my blog. I appreciate you atking the time to do that. My favourite picture from your gallery is Day 20 - Flamingo. The colours are just awesome - and they stand out so wonderfully in all that snow. And of course - it's a photo of bird :-)

    I shall wait with great anticipation to see what you come up with for the final.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute guy....thanks for sharing a bit of you with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mom's so sweet :) That's a very pretty flamingo, is it made of metal? Thanks for sharing your stories, you not only have a gift for taking pictures but also for writing. Congrats on finishing the month with a photo gallery filled with treasured subjects :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!

    Sorry to bug you this way, but as I got excommunicated at Worth1000 because of raising "bad questions" (I have yet to understand what that could be and asked the board to tell me, but haven't gotten any response yet) I want to thank you for the nice shoot in January. Wish I could have played in that HxH tournament, but as the admins decided my questions had been too harsh and dangerous for the moral and integrity of the Worth community, it's sadly not going to happen.

    Enjoy your time at w1k and be careful what you ask, and where…

    ReplyDelete