Friday, January 30, 2009

Day 30:Context



Been a long and painful day. I didn’t have a lot of energy for this today so I thought I would take a quick picture of the shelf. I figured a little context can’t hurt and I do love these shelves. Yes, I’m as weird as you would expect as I am sure you can tell by the DVD titles, book titles and Magic cards.

Good night all and happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Hehe...so much to look at! The see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil thingy reminds me of a similar statuette thingy that my grandmother had, only hers were monkeys. Are those skeletons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your shelves are soneat and tidy! If I had a little bookcase like that, it would be flooded with all kinds of nonsense. Thanks for showing us the context.

    And congratulations for finishing 30 days of photo frenzye. Very nice work and an interesting glimpse into your life. I hope you have a little in reserve to show us one more day and the contest! Well done again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Context is good! And it gives us a bit more of a glimpse into the world of suedre :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like context, decorative and a functioning workstation. What an eclectic mix!

    Yipee - I have finished my 31 days. I am looking forward to your tomorrow shot.

    ReplyDelete