
This is the first present my daughter 'gave' me for mother's day. She was about three months old and she must have felt me looking at it in the jewelry store while she was still in the womb. Before my daughter I always wore a different frog that was a gift from my best girlfriend or a scooby-doo charm that was a gift from my mother. Since my daughter I've only really worn this one. I guess I need to get myself a charm bracelet for the others. :)

Setting this up with the chain trailing behind is great. I like the DOF and the focus on the frogs face
ReplyDeleteOooh! The composition is simply fabulous and works so well with the chain behind like it is.
ReplyDeleteThat's a very pretty little pendant. I think the composition is very good as is the DoF. I think, however it might have looked better if it were shot on somethign that wasn't reflective.
ReplyDelete-mrnelson
So sorry I haven't been here for a while! :S
ReplyDeleteBut I read up on all your stories. I like this 'frog on a leash'. I love what the selective focus does to the chain.
Good stuff! :)
Frog on a leash - that made me smile as does this little fellow. Nice work!
ReplyDeleteGreat pendant and a lovely shallow DOF. Love the diagonal composition and the way the chain blurs into the background. Good job.
ReplyDelete