There isn’t much of a story for this one. It hasn’t lived long enough to have true history, though it was a really nice Christmas gift from my roommate.
Here’s an extra photo just to show his true size, he’s uber tall. :)
The first photo really doesn't do justice to how tall the giraffe is does it!! Great composition - it's so balanced and extremely easy on my eyes. The colouring on the giraffe's neck is lovely.
Wow, I love how you have PS treated the first shot and the background looks superb. Very nice work, and it truly is lovely and big. I wanted one big like that, but ended up with two about a foot high each. Nice job.
The first photo really doesn't do justice to how tall the giraffe is does it!! Great composition - it's so balanced and extremely easy on my eyes. The colouring on the giraffe's neck is lovely.
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat piece of artwork! It's nice to see the actual size, but your first picture shows its character.
ReplyDeleteThe gold reflects beautifully, really nice picture.
ReplyDelete-mrnelson
Oh he's so tall!! Im glad you showed us!
ReplyDeleteWow, I love how you have PS treated the first shot and the background looks superb. Very nice work, and it truly is lovely and big. I wanted one big like that, but ended up with two about a foot high each. Nice job.
ReplyDelete