This is a gift I received from a very good friend of mine. Since it lives in my bathroom it keeps me on time in the mornings... when I keep fresh batteries in it. :)
awww, it is weird and I love it! Has that 50's style to it + simple colors + matches the bath. It doesn't steam, my bathroom is on the larger side so that's one thing I miss out on, nice hot steamy bathroom. :D
Ha!Ha! What a funny clock! I love it! :D
ReplyDeleteIt doesn't look like a bathroom clock. And here was me hoping for the finished colouring but never mind :-)
ReplyDeleteI like the colours here, and what a weird clock to have in your bathroom.
ReplyDeleteA fun pic, good work!
How well does it work when the steam gets up in the bathroom? A nice even background and great colours. Good job.
ReplyDeleteawww, it is weird and I love it! Has that 50's style to it + simple colors + matches the bath. It doesn't steam, my bathroom is on the larger side so that's one thing I miss out on, nice hot steamy bathroom. :D
ReplyDeleteLovely photo, it looks so even and tidy. And that clock, I want one, too! That's so offbeat and wacky and and unique.
ReplyDeleteweird AND wacky!
ReplyDelete