
Time is short today and I chose a difficult subject. Way to go Suedre. Anyway, this is my absolute favorite game series of all time. All of them are not here, but this is a pretty good cross section of them. The labels are a bit hard to read so they are:
Final Fantasy: NES
Final Fantasy II: SNES
Final Fantasy III: SNES
Final Fantasy VII: PS
Final Fantasy IX: PS
Final Fantasy X: PS2
Final Fantasy X-2: PS2
If I had even half of the hours I put into these things back, I could probably find a way to cure cancer. Well, ok, I didn’t spend THAT much time on them. :)

Fanatic much? ;-) Cool collection. I like the angle and sharpness too.
ReplyDeleteSO, you like Final Fantasy? Have you tried playing anything else to see whether you might like that too? ;-)
ReplyDeleteGreat angle that you used for added interest. Nice one.
The angle and composition in the shot is perfect!
ReplyDeleteI don't know were you find time to participate in the challenge. I think that you need more time to play amm... I forgot... ammmm... what is the name of the game? :-)
I've never played Final Fantasy before. We have a NES, a PS, and a PS2 that are all hooked up played on regularly...the NES is a bit touchy now though. I just got done with God of War and God of War II :D
ReplyDeleteThey are addictive and time consuming aren't they!! The angle you've chosen makes it look like the games are sliding off the shelf.
ReplyDeleteThey are saying play me - play me, no play me, you know you want too. LOL.
ReplyDeleteVery nice arrangement, and well taken.
ReplyDelete-mrnelson