
First, Thank you for yesterday’s comments. It was a really bad day and the encouragement has certainly helped and made me feel much better. The good news is today was a much better day and tomorrow is Friday, can’t ask for more than that. :)
My mom bought this for me as my house warming present when I bought my first house. My mom and I are extremely close and usually give gifts of a more tasteless and humors flavor. I always think of her when I use it, or even see it, because it was such a unique gift. It also helps make some of the best apple bread you’ve ever put your lips around. As my grandfather used to say, “It’s so good, it will make your tongue slap your brains out.”

'...make your tongue slap your brains out.' That's SOOO good and sooooo funny. Your grandfather sounds like a scream! That's an awesome mixture and an awesome picture of it too. Love the contrast between plastic white, and metallic silver. Great lighting too. Well done.
ReplyDeleteWell done for posting. Half way there.... keep going. Glad to see you found something in the kitchen and with an interesting commentary as well. Nice combination of light and dark in this one.
ReplyDeleteLooks a fabulous mixer, and a very classy shot of it too.
ReplyDeleteI love reading your stories. This is a great shot and I like the contrast between the white and siver too :)
ReplyDeleteGood picture, lighting looks good, really makes the metal pot look great.
ReplyDelete-mrnelson
Classy photo...great mixer.....my family says tastes so good it makes you want to slap your momma
ReplyDeleteLOL! Great story with this!! I have a mixer just like it that I have had for about 20 years I would guess. Its something you will have forever, and I love things like that!
ReplyDeleteNext year, you may send me some of your "tongue slappin'" apple bread for NDGAAT (or whatever the initials are)