Friday, January 16, 2009

Day 16: Cookies?



Years ago, when I saw this Michigan J Frog cookie jar in the store I just had to have it. Too bad I didn’t have the money at the time. When I finally got paid, I headed right back to the store to get it and surprise surprise… sold out. Since it was long before stores had linked inventory systems I had to drive around until I found one. I think I ended up driving over 150 miles between malls looking for it!

He’s never housed cookies though. He actually just sat empty for about 5 years until I got the bright idea to keep otc drugs like Advil or Benadryl in him. It works out pretty well. :)

5 comments:

  1. the off center placement and the close up of the face are tremendous....he made me smile the whole time I was here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome story. I love the crisp clean background and the off-edge placement of your subject. There are just enough flash highlights to emphasise his glossiness without there being too many that make for distractions. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ph! This is a lovely shot, the background is so white and clean and the composition is fantastic. A great addition to your gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute looking frog, his face is very expressive.
    Lovely and sharp and the background is very good too.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have done him justice in this photo! Im sure he is very proud to be your Day 16 Photo!

    ReplyDelete