Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Day 20: Flamingo



Day 20: The bird

OK, here he is taking a snow day. I couldn’t resist taking him out for a silly photo even though it isn’t in my “master plan”. I’m sure he will show up again before the 30 days is over and I will tell his story then.

Just for giggles and because it NEVER snows here, I added a bonus picture of the tree from earlier this week. I’m off to build snowmen! :)

8 comments:

  1. I'm sooooo happy!!!! You brought the flamingo back! and the photo0 itself is fantastic! The composition is really balanced and then there's that splash of colour where everything else is so muted. BRAVO!! And what a great idea - taking a photo of the tree again under such different conditions. So, do we get to see the snowman????

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun and funny and I could totally see myself doing this.....maybe I'll dress up a statue! Good job and thanks for the giggle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both photos are fabulous!! The tree is awesome! Looks like a post card...or something!
    I love seeing the flamingo again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, MR. Flamingo. I sure missed him. He was fun to watch last round. OH please build me a snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent, love the flamingo shot and the tree picture looks even better with snow in it!
    Double Cool.
    -mrnelson

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's our fine feathered friend again! I'm happy to know he's still doing his adventures. He looks dashing with that bright colored scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love that Bird is back! He looks so cool out there in the cold in those great bright colours. Nice work and I am glad that we get to see him again. Thanks.

    And the tree looks quite at home in that snow... Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah you got snow, love both shots. The flamingo looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete