Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day 21: The Cows are Coming!



The next few days I will be showing off some of my cows from my cow parade collection. I have about 50 of them, but some are just more special than others. I don’t see any reason to start with anything but the first one, so here is the cow that started it all.

I actually ran across this guy at a local gift shop and felt like it was the perfect stupid present for my dad, I mean come on, look at that jumpsuit. The longer he stayed in my Christmas pile, the more I wanted him and went back and bought one for me too. The rest is history and collection grows….

7 comments:

  1. He looks like Elvis! The colours really come through in this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very, very cool cow!
    -mrnelson

    ReplyDelete
  3. An Elvis impersonator! Too too funny! Bring on the cows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this. An Elvis cow would surely be something to behold. All the rhinestones are just super! Nice lighting for it too. I like the negative space but would maybe have burned out the slightly distracting lighter area in the top section.

    ReplyDelete
  5. His head is not quite sharp but I love "the cows" and Elvis is a cool dude!

    ReplyDelete