Thursday, January 22, 2009

Day 22: The mom cows.



These three were gifts from my mom over the last few years. I think they speak volumes about both my crazy mother and myself and our shared lack of any real taste.

She bought the poodle cow because she know how much I love the idea of the 50s and big old rhinestone glasses. She said the morning cow was just fun (note the slippers) and the shopping cow is just plain silly.

Good toys. Good toys indeed.

7 comments:

  1. Lol! They're the wackiest cows I've ever seen! I love your and your mom's humor! I hope to see the entire 50 cow collection soon :) Where in the world do you find these things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice shot and they really do look so cool and so very funny. I think the image itself could do with a little more light, but I love what you do with your vignette on the background. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun image, I think at this stage of the challenge we all need a laugh or two.
    I love the shopping one the best, though they all have such personalities.
    A bit of brightness/contrast might have sparked it just a tad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous! Your vignetting really makes them stand out and even though I don't know what other bovines you have up your sleeve...it seems these go together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun set of cows. I like the morning cow the best - complete with with tea cups!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The vignette and composition works so well here.
    I used to work in a shop that was selling cows and some of yours are very familiar. They were such happy items to have for sale. We had the morning and poodle cow. I was so tempted to start a collection.

    A few years later I bought one online, "Beast of Light" It looks a lot prettier than it sounds.

    ReplyDelete