I just love these two cooking cows. There was a time when I cooked a lot and I thought these were fun and expressive of one of my hobbies. Maybe I will be inspired to cook more if I keep draggin them out! :)
The others seem to have missed that detail but i didn't and i think you should know about it: I can see that you have painted over the background, the background around the cows is brighter than the rest. Maybe you should calibrate your monitor, once a month. But i really like the idea. :)
Yeah Xaromir, I can see it too... I'm working super quickly in less than perfect conditions. Tough week, getting them up there is HARD this week! Thanks for the heads up. :D
They look so good in full view, how cute! You could have cropped a lot of the space at the top away, though for a quick job it's great work. I love the oven one the best :-)
I never knew you could get cows like this - I have been enlightened. I think I like the oven one today. Nice black background.
ReplyDeleteHmm and I thought I had some weird stuff lol
ReplyDeleteI do like your cows though I wish I had some.
Im loving your cows!! I think my favorites are the Mom cows! I can SO relate!
ReplyDeleteThe others seem to have missed that detail but i didn't and i think you should know about it:
ReplyDeleteI can see that you have painted over the background, the background around the cows is brighter than the rest. Maybe you should calibrate your monitor, once a month.
But i really like the idea. :)
I like the toaster one!
ReplyDeleteCUTE!!! I am loving your gallery Sue... i dont get much time to comment but wanted to tell you i think you are coming along nicely:)
ReplyDeleteK~
Yeah Xaromir, I can see it too... I'm working super quickly in less than perfect conditions. Tough week, getting them up there is HARD this week! Thanks for the heads up. :D
ReplyDeleteThey look so good in full view, how cute! You could have cropped a lot of the space at the top away, though for a quick job it's great work.
ReplyDeleteI love the oven one the best :-)
How crazy, is that a plug on the toaster? They would look great in the kitchen... I haven't seen these ones before.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you have so many of these kinds of cows. They are all so similar and yet all so very different. Where on earth do you keep them?!?!
ReplyDelete