As you can see, we are really busy tonight with important coloring projects.I apologize in advance for the not so exciting photo, but I dont want to give up too much coloring time tonight. :D
I love the elements in the photo! The high quantity of colors pencils is simple funny and, at the same time, melancolic. Remember me when I was a child and has not more than 10 colors pencils in my school bag... Wonderful shot!
Wonderful peek into your day :) That's a whole bunch of pencils, just the way it should be when serious coloring is to be done! And her expression is so adorable :)
I love the elements in the photo! The high quantity of colors pencils is simple funny and, at the same time, melancolic.
ReplyDeleteRemember me when I was a child and has not more than 10 colors pencils in my school bag...
Wonderful shot!
i love this sue...so fun... a coloring day YAY!
ReplyDeleteAnd what great colouring too! And soo many pencils and crayons! Great stuff. Do we get the end result tomorrow??
ReplyDeleteWow, what a huge picture of Tinkerbell! Great colouring too, and the angle for this works well! Well done.
ReplyDeleteThat is some SERIOUS coloring going on there and I am well aware how important that is. I love coloring with my grand kids!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun, I can remember some mammoth colouring sessions years ago.
ReplyDeleteIt is good you have captured a record of this important occasion.
Wonderful peek into your day :) That's a whole bunch of pencils, just the way it should be when serious coloring is to be done! And her expression is so adorable :)
ReplyDelete