
Now you know what I do when I have idle hand disease. I’m not to good at just sitting and watching TV, but I am good at sitting and watching TV while websurfing, playing video games, doodling, or tinkering with photoshop. When I need a break from it, this is what I do. It’s slow going, I’ve been working on this one for about eight months and it will probably be another three years before it even gets close to finished. I usually give them away, but I might just keep this one!

It's looking absolutely great! and it sounds as though you are making more progress with yours than I am with mine! Very neat stiching.
ReplyDeleteI can't just sit and watch TV either. Instant sleep material. I usually do things like this kind of commenting or contest voting while I watch. Very therapeutic, two jobs done at once, and I stay awake through it all. Can't get better than that.
ReplyDeleteYour stitching is wonderful and I applaud your handiwork! I would never even attempt this! I do think that a bit more light would make it sparkle a bit more. I can't really see what it is yet.
Yeah I agree Kim. It's funny, I work on three different PCs with three different types of monitorers calibrated with Adobe Gamma and it doesnt look the same on any of them. It can make it hard to get lights quite right. On this screen it looks rough for sure. I'll figure it out eventually.
ReplyDeleteIt's a woman... You're looking at her waist and torso. Eventually I will add some sparkly thread and it will be really exciting! :D
What lovely cross stitch! I always do stuff when I watch TV too...drives my husband crazy
ReplyDeleteOhhhhh - she is going to be beautiful!! Is this cross-stitch? I used to cross stitch like crazy...until I discovered Worth. ;)
ReplyDeleteIt looks like she is wearing a kimono you are doing a very tidy job.
ReplyDeleteYep I agree with the others I can't watch TV on its own, I have to do something.
I used to cross stitch too too and should find the last one I was working on it must be at least 10 years I last touched it. It was my grandmothers.