Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day 29: Worthy Things



This is the edge of one of my shelves. This little cluster of stuff is a mix of mine and my roommate’s things. I can’t tell you much about the pumpkin, because I don’t really know its history. The Bates Motel sign and ‘Norman’ is actually a part of this Worth entry. That was a fun one to do and I hung on to a piece of it until I need the space for something else. Of course, it may just become part of my strange collection of things! :)

6 comments:

  1. This would be so much nicer with natural whiter light, and a more diffused source of light too. There is a dark green or yellow cast that spoils this. But it's a lovely collection of things that really make us all think twice about what we are looking at. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you, like me, a hoarder? I'm beginning to suspect so!! I'm intrigued by the pumpkin which has no history! Do you store things in it I wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An eclectic collection :-) That was a cool entry and I like this photo too.

    Criminal Minds was on TV last night and it was the the motel episode where the doors and windows got boarded over and ....it wasn't very nice...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wall behind is a strange colour, I was wondering what colour it is?
    PM me if you're interested, I can help with PS as it needs lots of work done.
    The objects themselves are interesting, it must take you ages to dust all of your beloved possessions.
    A fun image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Almost done! Your collection of images have been very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The wall is a tan color and it has a shadow cast on it from the shelf above it whic makes it look a dark browish/gray. Thanks for the advice and offers for help, but I'm really just working with a lamp and bulit in flash.. I don't think there is much help for me! :D

    ReplyDelete