Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day 14: Beauty



OK. I’m sorry. I’m not sure this should even count. My brain is fried though and nothing I tried is even close to acceptable (bad lighting, hard location, or other random issues). It’s a rough week this week in real life and I’m trying so hard not to give up, but it can be so tempting.

Anyway, this noisy photo is a picture of a statue my dad bought me. My dad is not so good at any interpersonal relationships and thus tends to be a bad gift giver. This is probably the only thing he’s ever given me that doesn’t totally suck.

Now. I will veg. until tomorrow…

7 comments:

  1. This photo is not bad at all!! I love the angle you took with it. Great perspective, and you have made it interesting for us to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the angle to, very theatrical. Nice statue from your Dad...

    My last photo was also very noisy and I am running out of inspiration and time for the next few days.

    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you looked in the kitchen yet? You might find some inspiration there. And the toilet - don't forget the toilet. Ah yes! you've already done the toilet! I remember now! Today's shot wasn't totally lacking in inspiration - the angle you chose is very effective and you can see the expression on her face really well. PLEASE DON"T GIVE UP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the angle, it reminds me of the film as I seem to remember the camera apnning up and over them as they danced.

    OMG How do I know this about a kids film?
    Anyway, stick with it, you're doing great!
    -mrnelson

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also like the angle, and with a bit more contrast this wouldn't be half bad! It's just as MrN said, it's like as they were dancing and the cameras sweep over them. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the angle too. If you have more light forming shadows in the background we will see a perfect photo. For me the image is not bad too and you are doing very well. Like saw Andromeda: "don´t give up!" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the perspective and please don't give up! I know it's hard but I love looking at your photos!

    ReplyDelete