
This was my very favorite Super Nintendo Controller. The sticker on the controller was a bonus for being a loyal Nintendo Power subscriber. You can tell by the worn off part of the sticker that this controller may have been used once or twice. I put Super Mario World on the TV for the excitement of it all, but I have to be honest, it’s the Wii console version. I do, of course, still own the origs, but it seemed like a lot of work to drag them out. :D
Off to play some Earthworm Jim. That’s the problem with turning it on, its so hard to turn off!

Hahah! Look at that thing! Well loved, I'd say. I'm a HUGE Mario fan, since I've beat all the DS games I think I need a Wii. :)
ReplyDeleteAaah, we love our Wii. The kids are not such fans of Super Mario, but they do like him a bit.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot of an old favourite.
Great DOF on this one! Im enjoying your pictures very much...even if I dont get to comment every day!
ReplyDeleteI am SOOOOOOOOO bad at video games...great shot of that well worn controller
ReplyDeleteThat really is one used controller and that's one big TV screen as well!!!
ReplyDeleteCool shot. I've never had a SNES, but I do have a N64. Got it off eBay last year for my birthday present to myself. Yea for girls playing video games!!
ReplyDeleteLooks familiar, I recently picked up a second hand colour game boy and Donkey Kong the yellow cartridge version! I still suck at playing it, LOL!
ReplyDeleteGreat DoF shot.
ReplyDelete-mrnelson